Tuesday, December 10, 2013

1983 GMC Vandura

I wonder if anyone else has went on a Vandura buying spree in CarTown-EX since they were put on sale. I for one have bought at least 30 so far and intend to buy a bunch more before they are gone. I really like the vans they seem they were just made for painting and customizing.

 I have really enjoyed painting these things. The skins are available at HIDRA on FaceBook if you don't find one you  are looking for contact me there and I will see if I can produce it for you if I can.
 These I have here are just a few of the first I have done, as I do more I am sure the overall quality will improve I am sure. I will keep on buying these vans to paint..... at least until my creativity runs out. If you Play this game you don't want to miss out on this chance to show the world your creative side.

No comments:

Post a Comment