Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WRGA Rome's NewsTalk 1470AM - Report: Counterfeit Bill, more to come?

Woman was arrested Tuesfay after paying for fasst food at a local Wendy's with a bogus twenty dollar bill. You don't hear about this type thing very much locally, I can't help myself from wondering if this occurences are going to become more frequent as money gets tighter for the locals. I have friends from all economic levels most of which are much higher than my own. I have heard recent news of hard working near retirment aged people having to change their entire way of life due to some of the recent changs in insurance coverage and taxes. I have also talked to people that recieve assistance of one form or another and a large percentage of them have recieved cuts that will devastate their already failing housholds. I must admit my research is in no way scientific or 100% accurate, but it is just one of my weird random thoughts. If you happen to work in the retail market you may want to give all your bills a second look.
Read the full story at
WRGA Rome's NewsTalk 1470AM - Report: Woman tried to pay for fast food with fake bill

No comments:

Post a Comment