Sunday, October 27, 2013

HIDRA week recap

I have to first say I apologize for missing some of this weeks posts, the construction of the new HIDRA Hostile International Drag Racing Association Face Book Fan page has taken a front seat in order to facilitate the Halloween 2013 Official opening.

The '70 Plymouth Road Runner is now available in Car Town EX, I choose to only purchase one of these, I doubt I would ever run the triple upgrades on this one, but I'm never really sure.









Be sure to collect your Fan Page Free Gift Code.
I unboxed a Zombie Heart myself.
Halloween Upgrade Mystery Box
Gift Code: D845-8FA6-F3D9-36A6
Valid Until: 10/31/2013








CT-EX also introduced  The 2013 Witch of the Far East. This master witch is FAST with 720 performance and is FULLY editable with paints and wraps.

Get yours from completing the Halloween collection, or placing in Bracket C of this weekend's Tournament!

No comments:

Post a Comment