Friday, February 22, 2013

CarTown and CarTown - EX


I have been buying and collecting as many cars as I can to download the templates for customizing.In time HIDRA will offer a whole selection of downloadable templates for various cars and styles. I have also included a selection of links to other template artists works. Some of these guys have some really awesome designs. You can find the ones I have accumulated so far here at the new H.I.D.R.A. page Car Skins - CarTown and CarTown EX. I will be looking for others to share as I go about my daily business. I found most of these with SwagBucks search. I know most everyone uses Google, and I do as well. I do have my reasons for using SwagBucks but, that is another post on another blog, If you do want to know more go here and sign up and give it a try. For the time being lets check out some of these awesome designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment